Exciting things are happening here at Dysphasia-Diet!
We have just added 13 NEW flavors to our
The NEW fruits and vegetables are a delicious addition to our line and create so many possibilities.
Our new flavors are:
- Apricot Puree
- Broccoli Puree
- Corn Puree
- Green Bean
- Mixed Vegetable
- Pea Puree
- Peas & Carrots
- Blueberry Puree
- Pineapple Puree
- Raspberry Puree
- Strawberry Puree
- Strawberry Banana Puree
These new flavors create so many possibilities! Mix the Zucchini with the Bread Puree for a taste of Zucchini Bread.
Use Coconut milk and the Pineapple Puree for a refreshing Pina Colada!
Try them today! Share your recipes with us, we want to hear from you!
From Freezer to Oven!
Offering a more appealing shape for your pureed foods.
Made from 100% premium FDA approved silicone with a glossy non-stick finish for easy release.
INCLUDES food safe lid for exceptional storage and heating performance.
Freezer, oven, microwave and dishwasher safe.
Resists stains and odors, is Oven safe to 465°F and Freezer safe to -40°F.
Silicone molds can be stacked in the freezer for easy and convenient storage.
Dimensions: 11.5” x 10” x 1”
Try them today!
June is National Dysphagia Awareness Month. Here at Dysphagia -Diet we are helping those with a swallowing disorder live their best possible life.
To celebrate the advances that the Dysphasia community has overcome, and the people we have helped, we want to hear your story. Help us promote National Dysphagia Awareness Month by telling our community your story. Let’s support each other as we continue to offer products and support for improving the quality of your life.
Usually when someone goes on a pureed diet their overall nutrition and mealtime experience declines – but there’s a solution that can help- FOOD MOLDS!!
What are the benefits of using a food mold?
- Appearance.Texture and appearance play an important role in our mealtime experience and affect our appetite. Using food molds, you are able to create a more appealing plate of food that looks and tastes like the real thing. Puree molds are very easy to use and they turn a plate of “mushy looking baby food or a blob of food” into a meal that we can recognize and will be more willing to try!
- Better Nutrition. Mealtime becomes more enjoyable and appetizing because of the increased appeal of the molded pureed food; this encourages the individual to consume more food which leads to better nutrition.
- Convenient. Food molds are pre-portioned to 3-4 oz. serving, making a plate of food quick and easy to put together.
How do you use a food mold?
Food Molds are extremely easy to use. Add your thickened puree to the mold and freeze (minimum of 2 hours). Remove the food from the mold while still frozen. Allow 5-10 minutes for the food to defrost. The formed food pops out- just like ice cubes – they are ready to eat or warm and serve.
Once removed from mold, heat at 350°F for approximately 10 minutes.
Food Mold Tips
- Storing for later use. If you are not planning to use all the molded foods at once, place the left over frozen individual molded food items into individual size plastic bags in the freezer. That way the food is ready to go when you are.
- Be Creative. Each mold can have several uses, for example the meatloaf mold could be use for French toast or toast; the peach mold could also be used for apple or pears.
- Food Molds are dishwasher safe, but make sure to place them on the top rack.
- Recipes: click here.
- Dysphagia Divas- Using Food Molds Videos: click here.
Food Molds Available on Dysphagia-Diet.com:
Chicken Breast| Fish Fillet | Ham slice | Meatloaf | Stew Meat | Pork Chop | Shrimp| Strip Steak
Peach Cluster| Pineapple Rings | Apricot Halves| Melon Slices | Pear Halves | Strawberries
Baby Carrots | Carrot slices | Corn Cobbettes |Peas | Tomato Slice | Asparagus | Broccoli Florets | Green Beans
Garnish Flowers| Ravioli | Pizza Slices